Our factory-trained, certified boar repair technicians service all of our products, boats, and outboard motor service, including (but not limited to): Evinrude, Johnson, and Honda outboards; OMC Cobra, Mercruiser, and Volvo sterndrives; and Sea Doo personal watercraft. We also offer professional installation of electronics for your added convenience. Keeping your boat in optimal running condition is our priority with our professional marine boat services.
Please call us to schedule an appointment at our Whitehall, PA office at: 610-434-7400.
BE WISE…WINTERIZE before it gets too cold!
Every year before the temperature drops below freezing you should be sure to winterize your boat/engine to help it perform optimally – these steps include:
- stabilize fuel
- run engine using storage mixture
- change fuel filter
- check fuel line and connectors
- fog engine-inject fogging oil directly into cylinders/carb. throats
- check spark plugs
- drain block; drain crankcase oil; replace oil and oil filter
- check motor mounts; check V belts; clean flame arrestor
- check battery connections
- run -100 * Freeze Ban through engine; change lower unit oil
- remove prop and grease prop shaft; check anodes
- check power tilt trim oil
- winterize fresh water system (if applicable)
- remove outdrive and grease U joint (if applicable)
- check trailer bearings, grease fittings and tire pressure